Would you like to take ownership of the user experience and branding of a trusted portfolio of SaaS products, build and lead a team of like-minded and skilled product designers, and thereby create value 30.000+ customers who trust us to perform their job every day?
...Then here is your chance to make a real difference in a challenging position as Lead Product Designer.
You will be joining a dedicated development team of 25 specialists from backend and frontend developers to hardcore data science nerds. We put a lot of value in providing an awesome working environment where everybody inspires each other to a high quality of work across both teams and projects. You will experience an open and direct atmosphere where knowledge sharing and sparring is highly appreciated, also when it comes to improving how we work. And of course, we always try to keep a good balance between developing new projects and features, as well as refactoring and improving existing products and services.
If you want to apply
Below is a list of the qualifications you will need to become a successful lead product designer.
If you choose to apply, please address your level of experience in each of the below areas. Keep in mind, we don’t expect you to be an expert on all accounts but prefer a realistic self-assessment. When applying, please include examples of your previous work when relevant.
What you’ll do
• Build and lead a design team that to start with consists of yourself and an external designer. As the team grows, actively run design sprints, critique, sessions, team huddles, etc.
• Take a lead role owning the hands-on design of 2 products from day one
• Locate and challenge assumptions, involve stakeholders to broaden the perspective and validate with customers
• Own the design process from ideation and prototyping to the overall user experience and actual interface design
• Focus on improving existing products, adding new features, and solving new problems
Skills we value for this position
Eager to learn and curious regarding
Passionate about UX methodologies and best practices
Experience owning the full cycle of the product design process
UI design experience preferably from doing web Apps-UX design skills ranging from user research, simple prototyping (InVision or similar), customer interviews and testing
Familiarity with modern design patterns
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Self-driven, autonomous work attitude, but also collaborative team player in an agile setup
What you'll get
We are proud to sustain and grow engagement across all departments and job levels. We encourage a winning culture and an open mind, while also having fun.
And then there are regular celebrations, which we highly encourage. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary, bonus, pension scheme, 6 weeks’ vacation, benefits etc.
• High level of responsibility, room for experimentation
• Working at a central location in Copenhagen (the home of the best craft beer and bicycle lanes in Europe, also the most liveable city on the planet!)
• A multinational, open and informal work environment
• Pension and health insurance
• Travel insurance including family
• 5 weeks holiday and 5 extra days off
• Possibility of continued education, networks and courses
• Paid company phone and laptop
• Healthy canteen arrangement
• Massage arrangement
• Flexible working hours, including working from home
• Culture club – Christmas party, Summer party, Friday bars, events and celebrations
• Access to the awesome VR setup
Our Client is the leading provider of legal and tax & accounting information services in Denmark and has a solid base in Sweden serving lawyers, legal professionals, tax and accounting experts, and auditors within the public and private sector. Through almost a century they have moved from books to online media providing legislation databases and complex workflow tools, supporting the industry's increasing demands for efficiency, quality, client focus, development, and competitiveness.
Our client is founded on one man’s belief that access to the rule of law is the pillar of true democracy, thus being the backbone of our society. After almost 100 years, this belief is still at the core of our organization, and consequently at the core of our work of making the law accessible, shareable, and debatable.
Our client employs 165 people, distributed by 120 in Copenhagen and 45 in Stockholm.
Contact Alexander at Right People Group on ahs@rightpeople.