Our Client is the leading provider of legal and tax & accounting information services in
Denmark and Sweden. We have over 30,000 lawyers, legal professionals and accountants in
both the public and private sector who depend on our services to get their work done.
Our client have a dedicated in-house development team that numbers around 30. Our applications are
mainly written using Ruby on Rails, but they use and are open to many different technologies
including Python, React, Solr, Neo4j and Docker.
Projects are undertaken by
small agile teams of five or fewer and there’s a healthy mix of new greenfield work, as well as
improvement of our legacy applications. Tools they use include Github, Slack and Pivotal
You will be joining the "platform team" developing new APIs, breaking up our bigger
applications and helping re-architect systems for the future. Your work will improve the
productivity of your co-workers and the reliability of our products.
To work with us you should be
• An excellent communicator and collaborator
• An expert programmer in either object-oriented or functional programming
• A practitioner of Test Driven Development
• A competent pair programmer who can share knowledge effectively
• Pragmatic with awareness of your customers’ needs and the problem you’re solving for
• Enthusiastic about APIs and high-level system design
The company offers
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Performance based bonus
• Attractive pension plan
• 5 weeks holiday and 5 extra days off
• Health insurance (children included)
• Daily on-site catering
Our client is friendly, inclusive and supportive environment where they inspire one another to do the best work. They consider ourselves to be open and direct,
knowledge sharing and discussion is highly valued and encouraged.
If you think this role might be right for you, we'd love to hear from you.
For more info and applications contact Alexander Holten Steffen with Right People Group on firstname.lastname@example.org