Scanpeople is looking for Industrial Field Service Engineers on behalf of Alfa Laval Nordic
Our Costumer, Alfa Laval Nordic, is looking for new Field Service Engineers, with a solid knowledge within automation and process
optimization combined with a good mechanical understanding. The job entails support and problem-solving on customer sites in
Denmark, which will include much travel- activity. You will primarily work with our rotating equipment decanters and high-speed
Your focus in the job is providing technical support and problem solving at customer sites in Denmark. Most of the days you will go
directly from your home to customer sites and back. Few days a month, you will be at the office in either Søborg or Kolding. You
will primarily work with our rotating equipment decanters and high-speed separators, and your mindset is “Customer first”.
Your main tasks:
• Preventive maintenance of supplied equipment and machines.
• Repair and service according to customer requirements.
• Support to customers and general technical support.
• Troubleshooting and adjustments to equipment and machines.
• Start-up and commissioning of machinery and process plants.
• Training of process operators at customer site • Optimization of plant and equipment.
Who are you?
• You have a technical background as a Marine Engineer, electrician, mechanic or equivalent.
• You have hands-on experience with Alfa Laval products decanters, high-speed separators.
• You have good mechanical understanding.
• You have good knowledge and experience in automation and control systems.
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
• You speak and write Danish and English.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your
work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
If you can relate to the above and you are ready for new challenges, please send your CV and application by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org – For more information, please contact Flemming Juliussen or Christian Behrenthz Olesen by phone:
(+45) 43 31 00 71.
If you know anyone in your network who might be interested in the vacancy, please have them contact us.
About Alfa Laval
Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. Our company was
founded on a single brilliant invention and innovation remains at the heart of everything we do.
With more than 2500 patents, we provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and for the future.
For more information please visit www.alfalaval.com.
ScanPeople is a young and dynamic Danish company in the Scanavo group. We are specialised in hiring staff on behalf of industrial,
medical, and technical companies, and one of our strengths are the employee’s much differentiated backgrounds. Together, the
employees of ScanPeople have more than 25 years of experience with temporary hires, search and recruitment.
You can read more about ScanPeople at www.scanpeople.dk
Should this vacancy not be the right match for you, you are welcome to follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook – where all our job listings